We had such a great night on the bus this past Thursday. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Bryce, who was saved three weeks ago on the bus, met us at Braums and began ministering to the other people there.
- Johnny, who was saved at the very first bus outreach event back in December, joined us again. He was thankful for a warm meal, received lots of encouragement from our volunteers, and asked to be picked up for church at Arrow Heights this Sunday!
- Jay and his son joined us on the bus for the third time!
- Anthony, who had rode the bus for the first time last week, joined us again. He is a 35 year old student who is at a crossroads in life. He recently lost his fiancé and newborn son due to a drunk driver.
- A lady named Connie who we met at Braums last week joined us tonight, along with her 6 year old little girl named Daisy. She is a widow.
There are so many other stories we could share. People are being fed, cared for, and told about the gospel of Jesus Christ. God continues to show his presence every week. We are so thankful for all who serve and who donate to this ministry. Thank you for all your prayers; they are being answered every week. God is great and mighty to save!